Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: MAILER-DAEMON <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:52:16 +0300

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your email account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited e-mail during this week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.