Fwd: IMPORTANT

From: Brianna Boykin <BenoituTerrieprivilege_at_rinkworks.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:53:49 +0800

I want to make sure you get your sleep, because you have to go back to work tomorrow.
"That night, around eight oclock, he hoisted himself carefully into the wheelchair.
Annie put it on the mantel below the picture of the Arc de Triomphe without comment.
Writing may be masturbatory, but God forbid it should be an act off autocannibalism.I want to make sure you get your sleep, because you have to go back to work tomorrow.
"That night, around eight oclock, he hoisted himself carefully into the wheelchair.
Annie put it on the mantel below the picture of the Arc de Triomphe without comment.
Writing may be masturbatory, but God forbid it should be an act off autocannibalism.

balkinvestor.JPG