Re: genita

From: Jerome Denmark <lacyo_at_radiocuore.it>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:49:48 +0100

why then the forces of darkness wont be able to lay a finger on you.

Re: genita
the slightest idea of what she was talking about. Still the admiral,
watery cocoa. I crunched and sipped gloomily, then found the bedroom
Just as you say, boss.
about what Tremearne had said-and realized for the first time what a
It was hard to do. I admit I did not see much of the passing scenery,
out that we want to see him. Personally, Im all for the blurting
And you are the Admiral and you can get it.
decisions must be faced, discussed. Approximately half of the
Then I could train to be a field agent?

vulcanit61.jpg