re: Mortgage

From: Loan center <jack-pulfiction_at_bol.com.br>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:52:56 -0330
re: Mortgage Hello,
You have been preferred to the rest to participate in an request only restricted time event ! Are you at present paying too much for your finance? STOP! We can help you lower that today! Reply only a few questions and we can provide you an approval in under 30 seconds it is that simple!

Stop fighting for lenders let them battle for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!

Believe your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time! Are you ready to save your cash?

P.S Only for the US citizens.

Apply here!

Chad in anti-Sudan alliance About three million have fled their homes. On Thursday, UN chief Kofi Annan had said a compromise had been reached for a hybrid UN-AU force, to break the deadlock over the Darfur mission. More than 200,000 people have died in three years of conflict in the region. President Omar al-Bashir told state TV: "The government of Sudan welcomes all financial, material, logistic or technical assistance from the UN in order to strengthen the AU mission in Darfur." Sudan has always rejected plans to replace the AU force with a larger, stronger UN mission. Received on Wed Dec 13 2006 - 12:52:55 EST