shoes clothings bags

From: TonyChan <arronbusiness_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 01:36:59 +0800

Dear sirs:

Toper Shoes Industry Co.,Ltd. produce and sell various famrous brand shoes,roller skates,boots,cloothings,bags and so on,say£ºNike¡¢Jordan¡¢Adidas¡¢Puma¡¢Air Force,lv and so on .Now we have lots of store¡£We are looking for our franchiser in the world.In this harvest season, you can possess of those best goods in the world , our manufacturer's price is better than others,we insist to giveing you the top quality.we are making great efforts to go shares best goods to every one around the world. you win,we win. welcome to visit us

Web: http://www.topershoes.com
Email: Arrontrade_at_hotmail.com
Tel: 086+0594-2758211
Mobile: 13607509565¡¡
Name: TonyChan
Address: LiCheng Road NO.19,PuTian,FuJian,China
Zip Code: 351100