Fwd:

From: Bradley Tucker <WellsTJoelboreas_at_zeldman.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:28:38 +0500

I came in here a few days ago and youd managed to get into your wheelchair all by yourself!
Then she seemed to get herself under some kind of control and she went on in a calmer voice.
Here, by one of the rock walls, was the source of that flumping, dragging sound: a mattress.
"I havent time to do any of those things,she said, "and the rats wont bother you, anyway.I came in here a few days ago and youd managed to get into your wheelchair all by yourself! Then she seemed to get herself under some kind of control and she went on in a calmer voice. Here, by one of the rock walls, was the source of that flumping, dragging sound: a mattress. "I havent time to do any of those things,she said, "and the rats wont bother you, anyway.I came in here a few days ago and youd managed to get into your wheelchair all by yourself!
Then she seemed to get herself under some kind of control and she went on in a calmer voice.
Here, by one of the rock walls, was the source of that flumping, dragging sound: a mattress.
"I havent time to do any of those things,she said, "and the rats wont bother you, anyway.I came in here a few days ago and youd managed to get into your wheelchair all by yourself! Then she seemed to get herself under some kind of control and she went on in a calmer voice. Here, by one of the rock walls, was the source of that flumping, dragging sound: a mattress. "I havent time to do any of those things,she said, "and the rats wont bother you, anyway.

chancellordosage.JPG