Re: creatio = tren

From: Nagib Spence <leasemunr_at_mail2.wesnet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 01:55:34 +0000

my pendant skull-computer but of course it was gone with the rest of

full daylight when we came to what had to be the beginning of the
asked. He nodded.
occasional supply of sperm to top up our cryogenic sperm bank. Little
Anyway-champagne and a cigarette thats not my last request.
corridors, more bricks-and another door. It opened into misty
that same afternoon.
I jumped as though I had been zapped with an electric shock. It was!
silently in the darkness. Not thirty seconds later he called to me
tootled on, unaware of it, but Steengo who appeared to be asleep on
what you just said. Kindly clack your jaw-a-phone and get onto

shortcircui3117.jpg