Returned mail: Data format error

From: <openh323_at_openh323.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:43:23 +0800

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, Mail system administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that:

We have detected that your e-mail account has been used to send a large amount of junk e-mail during this week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

Please follow the instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.