Do away with everything you owe not even paying another dime

From: karyn wright <boxerwilliamdbrhu_at_summitoh.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:47:23 +0800

Our attorneys have found a loop hole in the laws of the banking system.
Using this discovery, we have been successful at totally eliminating peoples
creditcarddebt without them paying another dime. We GuaranteeThat we can do
this for you.

Contact us at:
313--263--2706

Wooden birds fluttered among the trees and wooden cows were browsing upon
the wooden grass; but the most amazing things of all were the wooden
people--the creatures known as Gargoyles. I haven't reached Cuba yet