Message could not be delivered

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:11:03 -0500

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your account has been used to send a large amount of junk email messages during the recent week.
Most likely your computer had been compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.