Your loan request approved

From: Bud Atwood <akstcbahamasairmnsdgs_at_bahamasair.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:35:15 +0480

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been acceptedBad credit OK, We are ready to give you a $378,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments.Approval process will take only 1 minute.Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form. www.livegreats.com