Fwd: ...

From: Kristine Boswell <VillegasfFanniemegawatt_at_tragicherorecords.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:54:22 -0100

He turned the pages faster and faster, his horror mounting, and the two thoughts which kept repeating were Why in Gods name didnt they tip faster?
Ill put it under my tongue when I swallow the other one, then stick it under my mattress with the other pills when she takes the drinking glass out.He scratched it along the rough dark-brown strip on the back of the book a third time and a pale-yellow flame bloomed at the end of the paper stick.
He slept the whole night through for the first time since coming out of the gray cloud, and his sleep was for the first time utterly without dreams.He slept the whole night through for the first time since coming out of the gray cloud, and his sleep was for the first time utterly without dreams. One was suspending something (the typewriter came immediately to mind) over the door so she would be killed or knocked unconscious when she came in. He turned the pages faster and faster, his horror mounting, and the two thoughts which kept repeating were Why in Gods name didnt they tip faster? Ill put it under my tongue when I swallow the other one, then stick it under my mattress with the other pills when she takes the drinking glass out.He turned the pages faster and faster, his horror mounting, and the two thoughts which kept repeating were Why in Gods name didnt they tip faster?
Ill put it under my tongue when I swallow the other one, then stick it under my mattress with the other pills when she takes the drinking glass out.

boseoscillate.GIF