Need An Answering Service?

From: Specialty Answering <info_at_24-7answeringservice.info>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 02:07:13 -0500
Trouble viewing this e-mail? CLICK HERE to visit Specialty Answering at www.24-7answeringservice.net.
Here's Why You Need Our Answering Service...

Our service turns a luxury into a necessity. Our live, specialty operators will capture more leads and increase your business. Period. What are you waiting for? Check out Specialty Answering Service's industry divisions and watch your business GROW.

1.888.532.4794
Call our offices or use the navigation bar below to explore our service.Don't forget to click below to find out about our TWO WEEK FREE TRIAL PROGRAM.*

ATTENTION REAL ESTATE COMPANIES:
Specialty Answering Service's new Real Estate Division is finally live! Please click here for more details.

ATTENTION ALL BUSINESSES:
Specialty has launched its General Answering Service Division. If your business does not fit into a specialty category, we still have you covered.

ATTENTION E-COMMERCE BUSINESSES:
Don't forget to look into our Website Receptionist Service for total inbound call center solutions.

Specialty Answering Services, P.O. Box 60368, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Questions? Feedback? E-Mail us or call our offices at 1-888-532-4794. To be removed from our e-mail distribution list, please follow the link below. PLEASE DO NOT reply directly to this e-mail, all direct replies are deleted. Click Here to view our Privacy Policy.*Two Week Free Trial period does not apply to any Website Receptionist accounts or advanced call center applications.

Speciality Answering Service · PO Box 60368 · King of Prussia, PA 19406
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.