Re: sardoni sandwic

From: Gerda Rael <andrasmcd_at_baba.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:26:28 +0300

Re: sardoni sandwic
gig and do our snooping at the same time. I was wrong.
electronic dubbing.

water first, I said. Picking up my canteen and drinking a bit.
You do enjoy being a petty officer?
came in with an armed squad of soldiers. Armed with wicked-looking
Rather I should have said `made safe. All of your packs are
Mata shook her head in a firm no. Madonette is right. These
the Galaksia Universitato at once. He is expecting these historical
Way!
Youre a good guy, Tremearne. My heartiest thanks.
I had scribbled the note by the time he came back, slipped it to him
Thanks a lot-but no thanks.

Pentateuc5048.jpg