I think that babies need to be exposed to a little bit of natural dirt and grime so that they build up their immune system, so we steered clear of that.

From: Joanna L. Booker <xwsuq_at_bmagnet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 21:28:01 +0200

You can find fixtures for Bovingdon here and even rent a car for the
next event if you wish! What better platform for direct contact and
dialogue than Dubai, the crossroads between East and West? "This icon
has literally arisen out of a junk heap and soared back into our lives
as a priceless treasure.

KKK