Re: Hey

From: Iva Lockwood <Lornakdteeter_at_steverudolph.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 05:26:28 +0700

http://www.whoissinforkgood.com/

Ought tove had a special rendition of "Annie, Wont You Come by Here", sung by the Mormon Tabersnackle Choir, Paul thought, and did the Donkey some more.
This comment, which would once have struck him as in a league with such banalities as You look so good I could just eat you up now seemed not banal at all. "Next Saturday, I was standing in front of the theater at noon, although the box office didnt open until one-fifteen and the movie didnt start until two.

sheet.JPG