Fwd: !

From: Aisha Coley <WhitmancLessierespondent_at_brazilcarnival.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:33:04 +0500

"I guess Id like that shot after all, Annie,he said when she had him back in bed. And if you dont bell this bitch right now, Paulie my boy, you may never be able to.And if you dont bell this bitch right now, Paulie my boy, you may never be able to. Something at least approximating sense came back into his terrified, maddened gaze. You were also Scheherazade to yourself, he thought, and looked at the barbecue pot. The song came back, the one by the Trammps: Burn, baby, burn, burn the mother down!You were also Scheherazade to yourself, he thought, and looked at the barbecue pot.
The song came back, the one by the Trammps: Burn, baby, burn, burn the mother down!And if you dont bell this bitch right now, Paulie my boy, you may never be able to.
Something at least approximating sense came back into his terrified, maddened gaze.
You were also Scheherazade to yourself, he thought, and looked at the barbecue pot.
The song came back, the one by the Trammps: Burn, baby, burn, burn the mother down!

solsticeabovementioned.GIF