Eliminate everything you owe with out sending another dime

From: iva fuller <cookahiye_at_arcor-ip.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 14:07:03 -0900

Eradicate all you are indebted for without mailing another cent. End the
embarrassing phone calls. End the mailing of checks!

As it turns out nearly all lendors not following the laws here in the US.
Amazing but correct!

Go to our web site for in-depth details concerning our technique at 0
charge or commitment. You have nothing to loose and a load to obtain.

You can contact us at :
313-263-2706
Conprehensive information or to finish receiving or to grasp our address

Fetch it on, but don't cook it, as you value your life. This electricity is
the proper stuff, after all! And the Demon's a trump, and no mistake