Get rid of all you owe without mailing another dollar

From: earline fields <mhevitarenseraj_at_fdx.ro>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:12:34 +0300

Eliminate all that you are indebted for with out mailing an other dollar.
Eliminate the embarrassing collection contacts. Eliminate the mailing of
checks!

Wild as it may seem the majority lending institutions not following the
banking laws here in the US. Mind-boggling but accurate!

Go to our web site for comprehensive particulars in relation to our
approach at NO cost or commitment. You have zilch to loose and ample to
secure.

You can contact us at :
1--313-263-2706
Complete knowledge or to bring to an end obtaining or to observe our mailng
address

What harm can the Gurgles do? asked Dorothy. He put the indicator to
north-west,--the direction of home--and very slowly the machine obeyed and
carried him away from the plateau and across the island