Stalled post to pgsql-www

From: <pgsql-www-owner_at_postgresql.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 04:24:50 -0400

Your message to pgsql-www has been delayed, and requires the approval
of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

The author (deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu)
  is not a member of any of the restrict_post groups.

If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns,
please send a message to the list owners at the following address:
  pgsql-www-owner_at_postgresql.org

attached mail follows:

Dear user pgsql-www_at_postgresql.org,

Your account has been used to send a large amount of spam messages during the last week.
Probably, your computer had been infected and now runs a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The postgresql.org support team.