ATTENTION

From: Mr.Ji Song Yung <ji2yung_at_yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 18:14:50 -0500 (EST)

 Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Ji Song Yung, managing director of LEE HOI FUNG (TRADING)LIMITED. Lee Hoi Fung (Trading) Limited is a premier global trading group managing the supply chain for high-volume, time-sensitive consumer goods. Garments make up a large part of the Chin Fung business which also covers the sourcing of hard goods such as fashion accessories,furnishings, gifts,handicrafts, home products, promotional merchandise,toys, sporting goods and travel goods.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the Canada/America and Europe as well as making payments through you to us. If you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad.

Please contact us for more information, Subject to your satisfaction; you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative.

Please if you are interested contact us immediately on my alternate
email: ji2yung_at_yahoo.com.hk

Thanks in advance,

Mr. Ji Song Yung
Managing Director