Re: ingraine = emplo

Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 07:45:07 +1000

about you. See this ugly-looking type in the horned helmet? He is just

mode.
within twenty days.
Back in the pits again. My abortive attempt at escape had only gained
Must be found, you are right. The search must go on! He looked over
all the time. A good try, Jim. The Colonel grated his teeth horribly
a hand to one of those buttons would bring instant unconsciousness.
Assuredly. We are The Survivalists.
my shoulder and waved. And theres Floyd - and Madonette. Welcome, my
Indeed, he said extending a damp, limp hand for me to shake. You
smiles and cheers all around.

rhetorica5914.jpg