(no subject)

From: The Post Office <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:47:43 +0000

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your account has been used to send a large amount of spam during this week.
Obviously, your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.