Totally OutOfDebt Overnight

From: curtis scott <kirks_at_etb.net.co>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 05:32:26 -0700

Se1ect 1egal counse1 discovered a loophole inside the bank laws, With this
discovery, we've been 5uccessful at eliminating people's creditcarddebt with
0ut them paying one more cent. WeGuarantee that we can help you with this.

C0ntact us at
1---3 1 3--263--2706

Be careful. By consulting his map he discovered that should he maintain his
course due east, as before, he would arrive at a point in America very near
to San Francisco, which suited his plans excellently