(no subject)

From: <petry_at_cs.tulane.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:24:28 +0100

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited e-mail messages during the last week.
We suspect that your computer had been compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.