Fwd: help

From: Vance Shields <ContrerassCurtnevada_at_bethorsoff.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 21:03:40 +0500

I want to make sure you dont want me to go back to town and get you a tape recorder, or maybe a special pair of writing slippers, or something like that.
At the very last moment she pivoted away from him at d flung the water-pitcher at the door instead, where it shattered as the soup-bowl had the other day.
Once upon a time it would have been filled with crushed butts; now it held nothing more hazardous to his health than paper-clips and a typewriter eraser.
It was this thought more than any other which had seat him out on this cold and windy night, under a moon which stuttered uncertainly between the clouds.I want to make sure you dont want me to go back to town and get you a tape recorder, or maybe a special pair of writing slippers, or something like that. At the very last moment she pivoted away from him at d flung the water-pitcher at the door instead, where it shattered as the soup-bowl had the other day. Once upon a time it would have been filled with crushed butts; now it held nothing more hazardous to his health than paper-clips and a typewriter eraser. It was this thought more than any other which had seat him out on this cold and windy night, under a moon which stuttered uncertainly between the clouds.

droughtrecappable.GIF