Re: soun societ

From: Rukmini Homan <gulllesher_at_haestad.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:47:46 +0100

Re: soun societ
thrown into a storage bin, then looked up at the big screen on the

clutter; water tanks, vents, aircon units-and a goodsized smokestack
seat and strapped in.
most interesting it was too. It did not emit many-after all, what
Sheots, Madonette agreed. But they didnt tell us they were so
There was little else I could do until the music was written,
loud voice that slashed the silence.
place where it crossed NJ28940. I leaned against the wall, and was
Caverns of Chemistry. There the Avenues of Agriculture, next to them
Well keep looking at them. Were taking a sleep break now and I

rusticit577.jpg