Returned mail: Data format error

From: Mail Administrator <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 02:07:21 -0500

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, mail system administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know the following,

Your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited email messages during this week.
Obviously, your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu team.