With Ultra Allure Pheromones you will be the aim of every woman.

From: parkati par <kresztee_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 03:25:16 +0900
With Ultra Allure Pheromones no woman can be indifferent to you.

Once my friend and I decided to bet who can sleep with more women in one week.
I ended up with 2 but my friend had 10!!!!!!
He told me that the secret was in Ultra Allure Pheromones. After trying them,
I managed to sleep with 12 women a week!!!!!!!

Ron,
Ohio.

For it passed as suddenly as it came. He lifted his head and looked again at the great cleft in the mountains, with new eyes. Somehow, insensibly, his heart had been emptied of its fiery draught by more than mere exhaustion. The old bitter pain was gone, but there was no mere void in its place. He felt the sweet, weak light-headedness of a man in his first lucid period after a fever, tears stinging his eyelids in confused thanksgiving for an unrecognized respite from pain. Received on Tue Dec 05 2006 - 13:40:19 EST