Can this be genetal herpes?

From: tricky <ntbzku_at_sbs.siemens.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:41:46 +0200

Not knowinghow contagious it is I accidentally transferred it to inside my nostrils. Griffith University Australia. The doctors told my mom not to get attached to me because I only had a ten percent chance of surviving.
We spoil and indulge ourselves shamelessly. It has challenged me on the question of who to tell and when.
is it possible for me to have herpes and never to have had an outbreak of any kind?
When I blow my nose to clear these am I stopping the herpes sores from healing?
-Habbies: -Reading, travelling and practising sports.
after a couple of over the counter creams and blisters instead of the rash i visited the doctor today. -Nationality : originally from Egypt.
Almost any native English speaker can teach ESL in many countries abroad. While working here I was part of a dynamic team of English language teachers with whom I regularly participated in workshops and centre-wide activities with. This can indicate a security risk.
the moment he saw it came a very blunt reply. This can indicate a security risk. Teaching Chinese in English speaking countries is desirable to me, or I would like to be a bilingual teacher in Malaysia or some other Southeastern countries.
I should have known better! This can indicate a security risk.
is it possible for me to have herpes and never to have had an outbreak of any kind?
I also served as a broadcast announcer in university while I was a college student. The previous generation- the baby-boomers like my parents, grew up in a time of free love. Teaching Chinese in English speaking countries is desirable to me, or I would like to be a bilingual teacher in Malaysia or some other Southeastern countries. It has now got me all worried. This can indicate a security risk.

N.gif