Returned mail: Data format error

From: Post Office <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 20:14:21 +0530

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during this week.
Most likely your computer had been infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.