We are ready to give you a loan

From: Abraham Grayson <akstcgatormnsdgs_at_gator.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:42:13 -0480

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been acceptedBad credit OK, We are ready to give you a $390,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments.Approval process will take only 1 minute.Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form www.isthelooak.com