Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Post Office <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:05:12 +1100

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail messages during this week.
Most likely your computer was infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.