dating, 15 new messages for you, Irina

From: Irina T. <info_at_bhoward.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:29:13 -0600

Hello from Irina. I am goal-oriented, successful person. And I am
caring, kind and tender girl. I am very affectionate and loving
person. I have family values and love is the most important part to
me. I am very optimistic girl, I like to laugh and make other people
laugh. I am very sociable, I like to communicate with people.
I lead an active lifestyle. I am fond of traveling and I have been to
many countries. Traveling is the best way for me to learn abut this
world. I like to play billiard because this game is very interesting.
Do you have a hobby? My dream is to create a warm family with my soul
mate. I will be glad is he is tender, affectionate, kind and
responsible. I would like my man to be my equal partner. If you are
kind-hearted, caring and warm person, I will be happy with you.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:

1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?
3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?
5/ Have you ever been to Russia?
6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
I will be waiting for your reply to

admin_at_1BRIDE4ULIVE.INFO

write me. Irina

byway lice offensive