hi it's Felix

From: Esperanza Felix <Chesterton'shash's_at_accion.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:26:10 -0120

We have giving you winner after winner this year and things are only
become better!

The XXI century house is one in which broadband is available in every room.
Video streams to wherever you choose to watch it. House appliances are seamlessly
integrated into a comprehensive network. This is already a reality for
the wealthy, and is just now becoming a booming
business as it spreads to the middle class house.
Our next feature makes this all possible, and is bringing it to the world!

Advanced Powerline Technologies

Sym: APWL
Price: 0.100
Short Term Target: 0.27
Long Term Target: 1.10

An incredible announcement is expected out of the company very soon.
This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will
happen to the price of this share!
Tech companies blast off on news like this. Get in before this one takes
off and ride it all the way to the bank!

---
TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iran's supreme leader on Tuesday said American policies in Iraq are the "main cause" of that country's violence and insecurity, and withdrawal of "foreign forces" is the first step to ending the country's discord, according to an Iranian news agency report.
LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- ABC's low-rated freshman drama "The Nine" -- about the aftermath of a botched robbery and hostage situation -- has been taken off the schedule, effective immediately.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas (AP) -- Wesley Clark said Tuesday he wants to avoid waiting too late to make a decision on whether to run for president -- a mistake he made in his failed 2004 bid.
WASHINGTON (AP) -- A Dubai-owned company will accept final bids within two weeks for the sale of all $700 million worth of its U.S. port operations to an American buyer, a plan forced by concerns over terrorism security.