Breaking public announcement be on high alert

From: ehtel fuller <drekojbo_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:28:30 +0500
Analyst's say, FOLLOW THE TREND. LOOKING FOR THAT POT OF GOLD? Twenty-five millions would bring you a cozy little income, if properly invested.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off huge! Huge PR0FIT potential in Gold exists right N0W. Look at the numbers. I don't see why one should read newspapers when the Record of Events shows all that is going on in the world, objected Rob.
A New Flight to Gold True, true! But what do you say to the proposition? I must decline, with thanks. These inventions are not for sale.
Despite the fact that the New York Mercantile Exchange was closed last Friday, gold bullion surged $9.60 to $638.60 an ounce in electronic trading. enveloping.
Sierra Gold Corporation. them,.
OTC:SGCP.PK so.
In the past 30 days, it’s up $51.70. In the past year, it’s up $144.90. And since its low in April of 2001, it has surged $382.90. Rob.
That’s a trend!! We are alerting you to this gold phenomenon! It's happening right N0W which is why we want to watch gold companies like SGCP early on! asked.
The Next Home Run, Presents 4.
Sierra Gold Corporation The Vegetable Kingdom After the Wizard had wiped the dampness from his sword and taken it apart and put the pieces into their leathern case again, the man with the star ordered some of his people to carry the two halves of the Sorcerer to the public gardens.

***OTC:SGCP.PK*** The gentleman sighed and resumed his magazine, in which he became much absorbed.
Current price, 0.12 cents Rob put on the Character Marking Spectacles and looked at him.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world Jim pricked up his ears when he heard they were going to the gardens, and wanted to join the party, thinking he might find something proper to eat; so Zeb put down the top of the buggy and invited the Wizard to ride with them.
"the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce"(Money & Markets) The letters E, W and C were plainly visible upon the composed, respectable looking brow of his companion.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-mill. dollar discovery? Diamonds too? his.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 mill. companions.
Resource potential could be in excess of 5OOK with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. Evil, wise and cruel, reflected Rob, as he restored the spectacles to his pocket, How easily such a man could impose upon people.
Read the news and you decide! The seat was amply wide enough for the little man and the two children, and when Jim started to leave the hall the kitten jumped upon his back and sat there quite contentedly.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 mill.. This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip of the news) to.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential (Go online and read about this) To look at him one would think that butter wouldn't melt in his mouth! He decided to part company with this chance acquaintance and, rising from his seat, strolled leisurely up the walk.
Money & Markets said today: China Is Going to Corner The World’s Gold Market A moment later, on looking back, he discovered that the old gentleman had disappeared.
Over the next few years China is essentially going to corner the world’s gold market. In the process, the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce. He walked down State Street to the river and back again, amused by the activity displayed in this busy section of the city. But the time he had allowed himself in Chicago had now expired, so he began looking around for some high building from the roof of which he could depart unnoticed.

Any material, in this, is being put together and contigent info. that the data shows to be something that one could rely on, All inform. inside can't be insured as correct and/or affirmed. and it is very important that you don't treat this as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only an idea or opinion which could contain future statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 and the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to information is really just to inform you about what is going on and you really need tyo consider whether this is something you want to look into further and by all means, don't consider this an offer to purchase or not purchased but ratherget rid ofsecurities, we don't have a license at all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice either, Before you make a decision, please consult with a professional. I would suggest calling maybe a broker or seomthing like that. You know, someone with professional advice. The last thing you want is to make a bad decision. we have talked about how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far is c@ sh, we shall see.. Received on Wed Nov 29 2006 - 06:33:30 EST