Message could not be delivered

From: Mail Administrator <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:47:51 +0900

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, mail system administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that.

We have received reports that your account was used to send a huge amount of junk email messages during the last week.
Probably, your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.