Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:48:30 +0200

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, mail system administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know the following:

Your account was used to send a large amount of spam during the recent week.
Probably, your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.