Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:51:08 +0530

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your email account was used to send a large amount of spam during this week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.