Status

From: <ruthg_at_umd.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 05:08:32 -0500

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, Mail server administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to inform you

We have found that your email account has been used to send a large amount of junk e-mail during the recent week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.