This scene is featured on Back Seat Bangers.

From: Moses <sqsp_at_g0mgf.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 03:19:38 +0200

I go to both the search engines every now and than and try them out.
One of the weirdest reality scenes ever. Not sure if the rumours are
right or wrong, but I have heard that Microsoft is going to charge for
this tool as soon as this tool comes out of Beta. As my system is well
protected by firewall and stuff, there were no spyware found on the
system.

$$$

EXPLOSION!