I am looking for serious relations, are you?, Julia

From: Julia A. <info_at_alis.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:58:41 +0600

Hello!
I am Julia. I am very kind, modest cheerful, merry and sociable. I like
communicate with interesting and cheerful people. I am very romantic
person. I am optimist and I always can find good sides in any situation.
I like kind, sincere and reliable people. I value friendship, and when
my friends in need, I always come to help them.
I would like to know you. What is your life foundations?
I like dance and sing very much, I found of this for many years. I love
to spend time in open air and walking under the stars. I like nature and
animals so much. And I adore to have fun time with my friends, but
sometimes, I want to be alone. I like sport and moving so much and I
cant to be in one places for a long time. Do you like sport?
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?
3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?
5/ Have you ever been to Russia?
6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
I will be waiting for your reply to

admin_at_1BRIDE4UWEB.INFO

I would like to contact with you. Do you have a messenger?
My best wishes, Julia