Announcing BREAKING public announcement wake up early for this

From: nakesha franklin <mrobertsonvoa_at_thermogenesis.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:42:45 +0100
Market Makers and lnvestors should be on high alert starting N0W. Rob was quickly surrounded by a crowd of the villagers, who chattered fiercely and made threatening motions in his direction; but as the chief cried out to them a warning in the native tongue they kept a respectful distance and contented themselves with brandishing their spears and clubs.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off If any of your fellows come nearer, Rob said to the fat chief, I'll knock 'em over.
First day company profile Nov. 24 2006 up 27.27% What you make do? asked the chief, nervously. Watch sharp, and you'll see, answered Rob.
The Next Home Run, Presents Master.
Sierra Gold Corporation. Key.
OTC:SGCP.PK of.
Current price, 14 cents Electricity,.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world. and.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-MlLLlON dollar discovery? Diamonds too? He seemed to be a person of authority, for the others pressed back to give him room.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $26O MlLLlON. After turning his composed eyes first upon the animals and then upon the children he said to Zeb, who was a little taller than Dorothy: Tell me, intruder, was it you who caused the Rain of Stones? For a moment the boy did not know what he meant by this question.

Resource potential could be in excess of $5OO,OOO,OOO with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. Then he made a mocking bow to the circle and continued: I'm pleased to have met you fellows, and proud to think you like me well enough to want to eat me; but I'm in a bit of a hurry to-day, so I can't stop to be digested.
Read the news and you decide! After which, as the crowd broke into a hum of surprise, he added: Good-day, black folks! and quickly turned the indicator of his traveling machine to the word up.
GSS:AMEX & MNO:CDNX are both in the same region bordering SGCP's property. Then, remembering the stones that had fallen with them and passed them long before they had reached this place, he answered: No, sir; we didn't cause anything.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves Slowly he rose into the air, until his heels were just above the gaping blacks; but there he stopped short.
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $26O MlLLlON. I.
This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). must.
The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip of the news). With a thrill of fear he glanced at the indicator.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential obey.
Mr. Velduyzen also noted in his report that certain stones found in the gold bearing gravel are similar to those found in kimberlites the.
and suggest the presence of diamonds. Sierra Leone is a major exporter of diamonds, which are well known for their size and quality. (Partial clip, go read the news N0W) It was pointed properly, and he knew at once that something was wrong with the delicate mechanism that controlled it.
Probably the pressure of the rope across its face, when he was bound, had put it out of order. There he was, seven feet in the air, but without the power to rise an inch farther.
all the advice enclosed was put together dependent on info that is thought to be accurate the information once held in. is not guaranated as accurate also you can't think this as a all inclusive. Please undstand this opinion inside has forward appearence words or phrases within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 that contain considerable uncertanties and other misc risks. BuyOr sell securities info purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an off er or add to by or sale security or st0ck This is a list of what we are not: licensed broker, broker dealer, market maker, in vestment banker, in vestment advisor,analyst or underwriter I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a licensed broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, no payment has been made to us at this time but hopefully soon. c@ sh would be great. Received on Fri Nov 24 2006 - 09:50:27 EST