fwd:Can't find drugs in your local store?

From: Jacklyn Kerns <bthinmansworlde_at_thinmansworld.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:39:19 -0120

Hello!Last time you've asked me about Canadian pharmacy shops.After some researches I can surely say that MyCanadianPharmacy drug store sells high-quality medications only. There is no need to be aware of quality. Their medications are the same we have here in USA. But they give us opportunity to buy these meds at lower prices.Everything you need at High Quality here:http://www.yourstrad.comDon't miss your chance!With best regards, Dr Jacklyn Kerns.