First alert public announcement

From: shirlene hamilton <mhevertererup_at_love.chudo.ru>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 00:57:47 -0600
Market Makers and lnvestors should be on high alert starting N0W. With the indicator at zero the magnetic currents and the opposing powers of attraction and repulsion were so evenly balanced that any violent atmospheric disturbance affected him in the same way that thistledown is affected by a summer breeze.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off He had noticed something of this before, but wheand a strong wind was blowing he was accustomed to rise to a position above the air currents.
First day company profile Nov. 24 2006 up 27.27% This was the first time he had slept with the indicator at zero. The huge birds at once renewed their attack, but Rob had now recovered his wits sufficiently to draw the electric tube from his pocket.
The Next Home Run, Presents electric.
Sierra Gold Corporation. fluid,.
OTC:SGCP.PK and.
Current price, 14 cents the.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world. next.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-MlLLlON dollar discovery? Diamonds too? And sometimes we do, answered the Prince; but that is considered a great misfortune, for then we must be planted at once.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $26O MlLLlON. Where did you grow? asked the Wizard.

Resource potential could be in excess of $5OO,OOO,OOO with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. The first one to dart towards him received the powerful electric current direct from the tube, and fell stunned and fluttering to the surface of the sea, where it floated motionless.
Read the news and you decide! Its mate, perhaps warned by this sudden disaster, renewed its circling flight, moving so swiftly that Rob could scarcely follow it, and drawing nearer and nearer every moment to its intended victim.
GSS:AMEX & MNO:CDNX are both in the same region bordering SGCP's property. I will show you, was the reply.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves The boy could not turn in the air very quickly, and he feared an attack in the back, mistrusting the saving power of the Garment of Repulsion under such circumstances; so in desperation he pressed his finger upon the button of the tube and whirled the instrument around his head in the opposite direction to that in which the monster was circling.
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $26O MlLLlON. instant,.
This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). in.
The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip of the news). Presently the current and the bird met, and with one last scream the creature tumbled downwards to join its fellow upon the waves, where they lay like two floating islands.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential a.
Mr. Velduyzen also noted in his report that certain stones found in the gold bearing gravel are similar to those found in kimberlites dazzling.
and suggest the presence of diamonds. Sierra Leone is a major exporter of diamonds, which are well known for their size and quality. (Partial clip, go read the news N0W) Their presence had left a rank, sickening stench in the surrounding atmosphere, so Rob made haste to resume his journey and was soon moving rapidly eastward.
He could not control a shudder at the recollection of his recent combat, and realized the horror of a meeting with such creatures by one who had no protection from their sharp beaks and talons. It's no wonder the Japs draw ugly pictures of those monsters, he thought.
Any material, in this, was put together based on info that is thought to be accurate All inform. inside is not guaranated as accurate and it is very important that you don't treat this as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only an idea or opinion which could contain future statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 and the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to info purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an off er or add to by or sale security or st0ck we don't have a license at all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice either, I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a licensed broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, we have talked about how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far is c@ sh, we shall see.. Received on Fri Nov 24 2006 - 01:19:22 EST