DELIVERY REPORTS ABOUT YOUR E-MAIL

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:45:15 -0500

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your email account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during the recent week.
Obviously, your computer was compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.