Initial notice news

From: laurene castillo <chamberlainefuky_at_london.whitecase.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:52:45 -0700
Aggressive Investors should be on high alert starting N0w. At once Rob saw through the whole plot to kill him and thus secure possession of his electrical devices.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off The young man upon the roof who had attempted to push him to his death was a confederate of the innocent appearing old gentleman, it seemed, and the latter had calmly awaited his fall to the pavement to seize the coveted treasures from his dead body.
First day company profile Nov. 22-2006 It was an awful idea, and Rob was more frightened than he had ever been before in his life--or ever has been since. But now the shouts of a vast concourse of amazed spectators reached the boy's ears.
The Next Home Run, Presents soaring.
Sierra Gold Corporation. far.
OTC:SGCP.PK above.
Current price, 11 cents his.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world. head.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-MlLLlON D0LLAR discovery? Diamonds too? 3.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 MlLLlON. The Arrival Of The Wizard The doorway of the glass palace was quite big enough for the horse and buggy to enter, so Zeb drove straight through it and the children found themselves in a lofty hall that was very beautiful.

Resource potential could be in excess of $5OO,OOO,OOO with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. He remembered that he was suspended in mid-air over the crowded street of a great city, while thousands of wondering eyes were fixed upon him.
Read the news and you decide! So he quickly set the indicator to the word up, and mounted sky-ward until the watchers below could scarcely see him.
GSS:AMEX & MNO:CDNX are both in the same region bordeing SGCP's property. The people at once followed and formed a circle around the sides of the spacious room, leaving the horse and buggy and the man with the star to occupy the center of the hall.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves They he fled away into the east, even yet shuddering with the horror of his recent escape from death and filled with disgust at the knowledge that there were people who held human life so lightly that they were willing to destroy it to further their own selfish ends.
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 MlLLlON. and.
This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). searching.
The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest kN0wn hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0w, this is a partial clip of the news). And the Demon wants such people as these to possess his electrical devices, which are as powerful to accomplish evil when in wrong hands as they are good! thought the boy, resentfully.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential for.
Mr. Velduyzen also noted in his report that certain stones found in the gold bearing gravel are similar to those found in kimberlites a.
and suggest the presence of diamonds. Sierra Leone is a major exporter of diamonds, which are well kN0wn for their size and quality. (Partial clip, go read the news N0w) This would be a fine world if Electric Tubes and Records of Events and Traveling Machines could be acquired by selfish and unprincipled persons! So unnerved was Rob by his recent experiences that he determined to make no more stops.
No assurances can be made that such potential may be reached or proflts realized. No Rlsk NO reward. That's our opinion! However, he alighted at nightfall in the country, and slept upon the sweet hay in a farmer's barn.
A watch alert starts N0w But, early the next morning, before any one else was astir, he resumed his journey, and at precisely ten o'clock of this day, which was Saturday, he completed his flying trip around the world by alighting unobserved upon the well-trimmed lawn of his own home. 19.

Material inside is prep could have been solely based knowledge the matter of the material appears to be trustworthy and more importantly something that could you could trust to depend on. info in this will not be affirmed or endoresed as correct and shouldn't consider this an a11 encompassing Our opinions often have forward look ing state ments within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 that quite frankly have some risk or risks or unknowns. This material is for informational purposes only and info purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an off er or add to by or sale security or st0ck We have no license whatsoever in any field at all. I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a licensed broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, at this time, none of us have been given compensation but we are speaking about it. Obviously, we do expect to get paid :). Received on Wed Nov 22 2006 - 13:41:26 EST