yr.

From: Persy Frazier <mzrrz_at_gwhf.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:13:01 +0900

Mash the banana slices into the table with your fingers. Do you think I might be losing my edge?
Until next time, train like you mean it. We shot the first half last weekend, and I plan to shoot the remainder this coming Saturday. You see, the course I signed up for was Basic Boxing. Of course you can do more for a morning workout, and if you want to add something to the ten or fifteen push ups, by all means do so.
Stomp on his toes if you clinch.
The key to recapturing that ideal body type is to once again eat, and behave, like a preschooler!
It can be as simple as raising your arms as you inhale and lowering them as you exhale. Eat crackers, raisins and grapes by tossing hhandlfuls of them into the air and seiing how many you can catch in your mouth. It will seem like a tease. Lean mass burns more calories than fat, so like I said, once you start building lean mass by working out, you start burning more calories around the clock. Take two big sips of jiuce, try to gargle with it. Just by moving, you force the other person to react. What I mean is get moving.
And be modest in your habits as you delay that gratification.
It will seem like a tease.
What I mean is get moving. You just need to see it done and practice it a little. I notice all the time that martial arts students tend to have lead feet.
Stomp on his toes if you clinch.
Stress makes us vulnerable to disease, kills our creative spirit, and gives us a sour look on our faces.
Using a spoon with a rubber handle, eat half the cereal, and dribble the rest of it onto your shirt. Refuse to eat your macaroni and cheese.
Grind the rest into the carpet. Train like you mean it.
All your baby fat was gone, your skin was smooth, and your head was full of shiny hair and gum.
So give the kick over squat a try!

wryly.gif