The Regal Micro Cap Report

From: johan lukas <jolu_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon Nov 20 01:54:26 2006
INVESTORS ALERT!! *** SYMBOL: IFLT ***

DATE: November, 20, 2006
Symbol: IFLT.PK
Curent price: $0.008
Target price: $1 (same as in 2004)
Recommendation: STRONG BUY!!!
WATCH THIS TRADE Monday November, 20

THE UNDISCOVERED GEM! ONE OF THE BIGGEST
CRUISE LINE SERVICE AND TICKET SALES AGENCIES IN EURASIA
HAS JUST COMPLETED ANOTHER RECORD-BRAKING SEASON AND
IS LOOKING FOR FURTHER EXPANSION IN 2007!
GET ON THE “GROUND FLOOR” OF THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW!!!

CALL YOUR BROKER NOW!!!

I think that a description of any loud, stirring, tumultuous episode
The day before he went back to his own home, now so strange to him, he was out with her, searching for some lost turkey-chicks, and found one with its foot caught in a tangle of rusty wire. The little creature had beaten itself almost to death in its struggle to get way. Kneeling in the grass, and feeling the wild palpitations of its heart under his rescuing hand, he had called to his sister, Oh, look! Poor thing! Its most dead, and yet it aint really hurt a mite, only desperate, over bein held fast. His voice broke in a sudden wave of sympathy: Oh, aint it terrible to feel so!
I came off here because I couldnt hold in at home any longer, answered the other between sobs. You see I cant go away. Her husband treats her so bad she cant stay with him. I dont blame her, she says she just cant! So shes come back and she aint well, and shes goin to have a baby, and Ive got to stay and support her. Mr. Bradleys offered me a place in his store and Ive got to give up goin to the navy. He suddenly realized the unmanliness of his attitude, rose to his feet, closing his lips tightly, and faced the older man with a resolute expression of despair in his young eyes.
The last comers disappeared in the church and the sound of singing came faintly to Jehiels ears. Although he was the sexton he rarely was in church for the service, using his duties as an excuse for absence. He felt that it was not for him to take part in prayer and thanksgiving. As a boy he had prayed for the one thing he wanted, and what had it come to?