0fficial information for client of Fifth Third Bank!

From: Fifth Third Bank <accsupport099081846ver_at_security.53.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 07:41:15 +0400

He was in a hospital ward. coleus bleat Oh boy.

If whoever that is hears something — or even if I hear something and think he might have heard something — I will kill him, or them, then you, then myself. It was puffy and red, so swollen the skin was shiny. "he asked. Bet your ass. ""You are such a silly,»she said, and came over and began to feed him. He looked like an outfielder reaching desperately for a home-run ball he had absolutely no chance of catching. "She smiled, a pulling of the lips that was grotesquely puppet-like, and slipped to his side in her silent white nurse»shoes. cathy

agatha.gif